TNS Shield™ a scalable, secure and managed cloud platform
TNS Shield™ is a fully secure, managed software platform designed to provide real-time vehicle tracking and unparalleled security features to fleets of any size. The software is purpose built to seamlessly integrate with the TNS Hardware products.
TNS Shield™ is a cloud-based solution, meaning the setup, maintenance and security features are managed by TracknStop™ in partnership with Google Cloud Platform, providing peace of mind to you and your customers.
From simple tasks such as real-time vehicle tracking and driver behavior to advanced functionally like stopping a moving vehicle anywhere in the world - from anywhere in the world 24/7.
Our patented technology can remotely stop a moving vehicle safely within seconds. We allow vehicle owners to securely send a ‘stop’ command to any TracknStop™ fitted vehicle.
This command will intelligently stop the vehicle in the event of vehicle hijack, theft or where a vehicle is being used in a dangerous or unlawful situation.
- Tracking: Real-time live map with smart clustering
- Fleet Management: Manage multiple vehicles and even share with customers
- Reporting: Get location/speed history reports
- Search: Quick and advanced search and filtering
- Geofence: Create at the click of the mouse
- Motion Alerts: Know if a vehicle has moved position
- Geofence In/Out: Notification vehicle has left /entered an area
- Vehicle Disable: Disable the vehicle's ignition from anywhere in the world
- STOP: Stop a moving vehicle safely and securely
- GEO-STOP-OUT: Stop a moving vehicle entering Geofenced zoned area
- GEO-STOP-IN: Stop a moving vehicle leaving a Geofenced zoned area
- Download full datasheet for TNS Shield (PDF)
- Transportation of Dangerous or Hazardous Goods (PDF)
- Transportation of High-Value Goods (PDF)
- Public Transport (PDF)
Complete Vehicle Security 24/7
Geofence IN and OUT.
Among it’s many features TracknStop enables vehicle owners to safeguard their fleets and the wider public with its ‘Geofence IN and OUT’ option.